ასოცირებული პროფესორი, საზღვაო-სატრანსპორტო ფაკულტეტის ხარისხის უზრუნველყოფის სამსახურის უფროსი, საზღვაო ტრანსპორტის მენეჯმენტის დეპარტამენტი, აკაკი წერეთლის სახელმწიფო უნივერსიტეტი, ფოთი, საქართველო
ასოცირებული პროფესორი, აგრარული ფაკულტეტის ხარისხის უზრუნველყოფის სამსახურის უფროსი, სუბტროპიკული კულტურების დეპარტამენტი, აკაკი წერეთლის სახელმწიფო უნივერსიტეტი, ქუთაისი, საქართველო
გლობალური საინფორმაციო ქსელისა და ინტერნეტ-ტექნოლოგიების გამოყენება სწავლა/სწავლების პროცესში
Global information network and Internet Technologies in the Teaching / Learning Process
(ახალი ტექნოლოგიები და ინოვაციები სწავლა / სწავლების / კვლევის პროცესში)
Introduction and aim: The new very intensive processes of contemporary globalization, rapid development of science and technology brought challenges to be faced in education system. The Fast changing worlds of information and communications technology require highly flexible, creative and skillful professionals easily adaptable to complex situations. Thus, results oriented teaching/learning methods which are integrated in education system nowadays seem to be the center of attention. To achieve these objectives is possible by the virtue visualization techniques in learning/teaching process, demonstration method of teaching including global information network and Internet technologies.
Research objective is to enable an opportunity to promote visualization techniques in learning/teaching process and extensive use of internet technologies for a number of disciplines in the curriculum in marine transport and agriculture faculties.
Research methodology: Research process is oriented on cargo movement between sea ports or from almost any port in the world, observation and analysis method of technological processes of cargo movement, assessment and analysis method of mapping, greening and reconstruction of any object in the environment.
Results and implications: - The article deals with the main issues related to the usage of new technologies and their essence in teaching/learning procees
- The article specifies the significance of innovative, internet-resources and internet-technologies to benefit bechalor or vocational courses in the faculties of marine transport and agriculture faculties
- by means of internet sites through network one can visually track port area, port layouts, access channels, berthing front remotely from the audience, at any moment, as well as continuous exchange of information, marine traffic routes, cargo movement across the world. For this purpose the following websites are utilized:
- cartographic sites, that represent quantitative information sources about any region in any part of the world; For example: http://maps.com/, http://marinetraffic.com;
- export and import cargo databases:www.msc.com; http://www.maersk.com/en; http://www.zim.com/pages/default.aspx. http://marinetraffic.com;
- Regional sites, encompassing information about certain cities, countries, regions and any other human settlements. for example, https://london.gov.uk/, http://www.poti.gov.ge/,
- Electronic data exchange technology (EDI Eleqtronic Data Interchange), which enable to create, send, accept, process and integrate any electronic document automatically based on operating business appendix. For example www.oris.ge
- Google map of Earth, Satellite View and Map of Earth using Google Earth Data, which is showing mapped Earth, by now you can find almost any place on the planet for instance, the Palace of Versailles, Château deVersailles in France, Villa d'Este in Italy, Peterhof in Russia etc. location of any architectural buildings; it’s possible to assess Vegetation deployment rate; Perennial and ornamental plants of different varieties, The plants in landscape can be studied via 3D design software "наш сад кристал 10" in encyclopedic section.
Conclusion: Technical progress always results in new challenges in education system. As it’s impossible for students to participate in transporting marine cargo in the open space, electronic visualization of lecture material and integration of internet-resources and internet-technologies enable students to actually absorb cargo transportation process and issues regarding mapping, greening and reconstruction of any object as well as impart practical skills. It makes the learning process more creative and gets more and more students involved, raises interst as well as motivation in them and betters the comprehension process of new material.
Keywords: study process,tteaching/learning methods, global information network, internet-technologies, internet resources